I am trying to get my Trello boards to display on a LG 49sm5ke display monitor. Is there a way I can integrate the data into a website so I can code or design something that is more visibly pleasing for a fabrication shop.
Hey LuVerne,
I'm afraid that we don't really provide support for customizing Trello to work on industrial/business monitors like that currently, but I'll be happy to share your interest in that with our team for consideration at least.
For now, you could see about mirroring a browser view to that monitor, so the board can be viewed there.
if you just want something simple that works, grab a used Apple TV and load this tvOS app: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1548761411.
We use it for standups, Trello goes straight on the screen, no PC, no custom coding, no maintenance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.