Hi,
I was appointed to prepare Bamboo infrastructure for small team (at the beginning). Owner of Bamboo project already bought 5 remote licenses for test purposes. I wonder about my concept of deployment whether is correct so please help me. Based on documentation it looks like Bamboo is a distributed architecture among servers which run agents. Please advice how you have or maybe suggest deployment on my environment.
I have a single RHEL7 server where I have installed Bamboo app (together with PostgreSQL) and one Windows Server. I have connected Bamboo to my Jira test nad Bitbucket test. Of course local agent might cause some problem with administration because it will occupy only additional thread so I will start remote agents. 3 Remote Agents will run on RHEL7 machine (2 agents for Java and 1 for MSBuild) where Bamboo is installed. 1 Remote Agent will run on Windows server as a another of MSBuild agent.
Is it reasonable to create such environment?