I have set up the butler action to create a report in the variable "Personal_weekly_reflection" when a certain action happens. I can not figure out how to actually view this report or where to reference this variable. I have a free account if that matters. See screenshot for the butler rule.
Hey Joris,
I see you wrote into us via email as well. I responded there but I'll share my recommendation here too.
Once you've set that report variable in your scheduled command, you'll want to refer to it by using the {$report} variable. So in your case it will be {$Personal_weekly_reflection}.In that same rule, after the report part, add an additional action to create a new card named Report, then add {$Personal_weekly_reflection} as the description of a card. After you save the command, select Run Now(the rocket icon), and that new card should get created with your report.I hope that helps explain.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.