Kind of a basic question I know, but I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere. I need to know before I upgrade macOS. Thanks.
My answer is NO...
I am running a test Catalina VM, and downloaded sourcetree.app
The message says:
Can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
@potterpg
@Christopher Lyman I am using sourcetree at macOS Catalina and have 2 bugs:
1. Run sourcetree2. Dismiss error message3. Go to system preferences -> Security & privacy4. At the general tab, you should have message about blocked sourcetree, click "open it anyway"
Sourcetree should start.
@Christopher Lyman I am using sourcetree at MacOS Catalina, and I have 2 bugs:- Can't update sourcetree 4.0 (229) to 4.0 (232)- Sourcetree crash, when I am start dragging unstaged/staged files
@codemic-pl
Yes, this worked for me, thanks.
I have issues with SourceTree 4.0.1 on Catalina. After a couple of minutes it starts to consume a lot of resources and my Mac OS going crazy. I've to close sourcetree each time after a couple of minutes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.