Is there some way to only view notifications for a specific board? If I want to focus on one project at a time, is there some way to do this?
Hi @oldjove
Is this a question for Trello or Jira? You've mentioned both between the area and the tags and the answer will differ depending on which one!
Ste
Hi. Sorry, I mean Trello. I'm unfamiliar with the system here and thought I was just posting about that.
Not a problem - you're in the right forum! Someone will be able to help you from here
@oldjove when you go to a board in the desktop or web applications you'll see a red "bell" icon on any cards where you have notifications.
Thanks. But this seems to bring up all notifications from all my boards. Is it possible to view only the notifications from the current board, so that I can deal with projects one at a time?
@oldjove there is the red bell in the top right, the notification menu, but when you go to a board any cards that have outstanding notifications for you will also have a red bell on them. This is only on desktop and web apps though, it doesn't show up on the mobile app.
Thanks for the reply. I mainly use the web app. If I click on the red bell on a given board, I see all my notification, not just those for the current board. I was wondering if it's possible to filter for only notifications for the current board, so that I can deal with one project at a time, but I gather this is not possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.