Hi everyone
I try to install Crowd and use MySQL database. After creation of database structure we have the next issue. Log is here
Please, help to overcome this shit!
@Vladimir Vyazigin
Hi Vladimir,
can you provide some more information based on the crowd log files
https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/finding-the-atlassian-crowd-log-file-167182956.html?_ga=2.9209980.858718826.1572375590-787472094.1571249369
In the past problems have been reported based on the usage of JDK 10 (while JDK 8 is supported). Any chance that this is the case
Ceers
Kurt
I have added link to this file in my post. Do you need anything more? And i use jdk-13. I didn't find any recommendations for version of jdk.
Please see https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/supported-platforms-191851.html for the supported platforms and that JDK / openJDK 1.8 are certified.
I saw this table, but what is it "1.8"? Because currently available openjdk from 8 version and higher. I tried to install Crowd on 8 version and without luck
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.