My "AP" repository's branch/directory structure is as follows
/trunk/
/branches/release/xxx
/branches/..other stuff..
/branches/reviews/
I'm interested in submissions on trunk and on "some" subbranches under '/branches/release/' and everything under /branches/reviews/. When I configured the Includes/Excludes path for this repository, the following was specified
Under Includes, it was left blank while under Excludes the following branches were defined:
/branches/3rdParty
/branches/private/
/branches/release/10.x/
/branches/release/11.x/
/branches/release/12.x/
/branches/release/13.x/
This leaves only the latest release branch /branches/release/14.x/ but when I try and view the changelog via http://wifi-inspect.xxx.com/changelog/AP/branches/release?max=30&view=cru, it will display /branches and /branches/release but nothing under /branches/release/...
If I look under the 'Commit Graph' tab (i.e. http://wifi-inspect.xxx.com/graph/AP), I can see submissions made to /branches/release/14.x/xxxxx and from there I can select "Go to changeset" and see the deltas/diffs of the files that were submitted. For each file, the entire directory path is shown and each subdirectory is individually selectable. (i.e. http://wifi-inspect.xxx.com/changelog/AP/branches/release/14.x/14.1.1.0/stuff/all_ppc_cards) but nothing happens if I select these subdirectories.
Note: The repo was setup with "Store Diff Info" enabled.
Ideas?