Hi,
I'm struggling to access card's checklists with my power-up. Basically, I want to use the structure of a card checklist to generate content within my attachement section (not to code it myself within the section, as it already exist in the native card capabilities).
I thought it would be accessible with the "t.card('all')" method of the client library, but it won't. I have access to almost ALL the properties of the card (name, cover, description, attachements and so on) BUT the checklists.
I could surely retrieve them with the REST API, but as I understand it implies the user to authorize my app with the authorization flow that needs an explicit click from the user, and get a token to make an API call. It won't cover my needs as the attachement section is supposed to generate itself seamlessly.
Am I missing something here or the checklists really are not exposed to power-ups ?
Thanks.
BR,
Simon