I use Trello on multiple devices. I have a PowerUp for prioritizing cards and found that the prioritization Powerup is not on any other device but my main device. How can I get the PowerUp to work from multiple devices?
Hi Robert,
Can you elaborate on what devices you use? Which is your "main" device, and what other devices are you trying to use?
Yes. I use two laptops, an iPhone and iPad. I see the Powerups on the laptops but not the iPhone or iPad.
Ah, the mobile devices are going to have limited Power-Up accessibility.
Although some Power-Ups, like Calendar and Voting, are available on our mobile app, unfortunately not all Power-Ups are available on mobile devices. We hope to have more Power-Ups available on mobile in the future.
Hi, it's been 3 years since the above response......we still don't have powerups showing on mobile. This is not user friendly.
The least that can be done is for the powerups to indicate whether they are single or multiple device friendly , at the time of being added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.