As the title says, when will the HungBuildKiller plugin be supported for Bamboo 5.4.x
I recently upgraded Bamboo but can no longer use this plugin which is pretty essential considering builds can hang for hours un-noticed and hold up agents.
Thanks
Hi Kalen, Hung Build Killer author here. Sorry to hear about your problems but I am not working in Atlassian anymore and also not using Bamboo myself so I don't have much incentive to update the plugin.
I created the plugin mainly for internal use and once it proved itself useful we released it to customers. From what I see in Atlassian's maven repo, it seems that the plugin is still in use and I did find out some recent releases.
This one was compiled against Bamboo 5.4-m2.1
https://maven.atlassian.com/content/groups/public/com/atlassian/buildeng/hung-build-killer/3.0.1/
Please do test it against a Bamboo test instance first, since I have no idea whether it works or if it is production ready (my guess is yes )
Also I suggest you to vote this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-931so the Bamboo guys either incorporate the plugin into the product or come up with some replacement.
You might want to recompile the add on yourself (https://bitbucket.org/timothychin/bamboo-hung-build-killer).
I tried recompiling against the latest SDK which went fine but still won't load:
This add-on couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks Adrian for linking me to the maven repo, I was unaware of that. I've tested HBK 3.0.1 on my Bambo 5.4.2 sandbox and its working perfectly. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.