Each time I try to reach the site to Log in, it shows an Error 503 message which says No Server Available to handle this request
Is there a problem, because this is the very first time this has happened.
Hi Charles,
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing log in issues. Whenever there are connectivity issues with Trello, be sure to check https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ to watch for updates on the situation. We hope to be resolving this issue as soon as possible.
Jireh
@[deleted]I've had intermittent errors with my account as well. I would wait a few minutes and try again. I updated my Google Chrome browser and restarted it. After that, it was back up and running for me.
If that doesn't work, you can report issues at the Trello contact page: https://trello.com/contact
Or you can email support@trello.com
even trying to click on contact URL you gave comes up with error 503
Now I cannot even download the Windows 10 desktop app
@[deleted]Trello is tracking a server problem leading to a number of 503 errors being displayed in response to certain Trello actions. They're working on getting everything back to normal ASAP! You can follow along here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.