Hi, I'am a little worried now,I check for updates my Sourcetree app, and i got update to version 4.0, but newest release on site is 3.2.1, i found release notes for 4 but is everything fine?What is going ?https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/ReleaseNotes/Sourcetree_4.0.html
ok, it's looks like not official beta release, but i never want this..., can someone confirm ?
I updated to v4 when it told me it was available, and although it works, it's *really* slow. And when I do a check for update it says that v3.2 is the newest version available and I'm running v4.
mee too, additionaly Avira Antivirus told me about Adware in this update Suorceapp. I do not know is true or just false positive check. And i am worrying about this most.
What the heck, after 15 min after my last reply, file from bitbucketlabs was changed to new
It's horribly slow. I'm looking for a way to go back because it's almost unusable.
I received an update notification to version 4.1 (232) a few days ago, and since then have had no performance problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.