I'm a business class member, can I get paid when I recommend someone should become a Trello business class member? Can I earn commissions on that referral?
The only affiliate program that Trello has is giving you and your referral a free month Gold.
How does that work if I'm a business class customer? What good does a free month of Trello Gold do for me in that case?
And also, how do I get a referral link to share with people?
Click on the link above. It will give you the link you can send to people. If you don't want to click the link, the URL is https://trello.com/yourtrellousername/recommend
I'm not sure how it works for business class customers.
Hello @Michael Soh _AUG_ , are there any plans from Atlassian to create an Affiliate Program for Trello? Thank you
Yes
I would like also offer Trello and teach people how to use, set up, to our local customers.
Agree, as a Business Class user referring people is pointless. Is there a way to tag @Mattlassian to see if they are intending to create an affiliate program in the future?
Yeah, would be very nice to have an Affiliate Program for Trello.
I completely agree, business class users need a way to get credit from referrals. I've been referring a lot of folks, but get nothing in return.
Listen everyone I'm new here but think about this. Everyone is asking for an affiliate program with Trello but what would be the payout: 5%, 10% oh let's make it interesting and be 40% now lets take a look at what it costs for Trello. 1 user standard is 5$/month now if I'm getting 40% I'm making $2 leaving the company with $3 - does this sound like a good financial decision to you for Trello? Ok let's take the enterprise version at $17.50 -> The affiliate takes home $7 and Trello keeps $10.5.With a SaaS that has such a low cost what are you expecting? Sure I would love to make money referring Trello but at the same time do I really want to spend time and money to bring home $2 to $7 dollars and that is only if Trello would put up a 40% payout.Trello works great, its a really nice functioning tool but I'm siding with Trello that they leave it as is or offer referrers free months of service which could be a good trade off.
Agree
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.