Hello community,
could anyone help me disonnecting a repository from a slack channel? I linked the repository to a channel of my former work group. Now that I left the group I want to disconnect. I would be happy, if anyone could help me.
Best regard
Jeroen
Hi J-Schaefer,
For my team's setup, this is configured in the Bitbucket repo settings. If you have admin access to the repo, there should be a Chat notifications section in the settings where you can turn this off (It looks like these settings are coming from a Slack plugin for Bitbucket).
Related documentation: Bitbucket Cloud for Slack.
Unfortunately, I don't have too much experience with these integrations, so I can only speak to how I see it working for my team, but I hope this helps!
– Zak
Hey Zak, that worked for me. Thanks for answering!
-Jeroen
Ah! life saver
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.