Good evening Folks,
I know I promised to some of you to share these notes on Tuesday, however it was really out of my control I missed my commitment. My apologies!!!
The notes below are from Atlassian Webinar (I couldn't take all the notes as I was trying to listen):
To learn more about some notes please check jira roadmap
🔸Next-gen
- Next-gen projects are independent
- You can adjust your workflows as you go with flexible boards
- Create Custom issue types with Drag & Drop
- Embed Jira roadmap in Confluence once it is updated in Jira; it updates automatically the roadmap in Confluence
- New Workflow editor
- Copied projects will be independent from the original project(coming up in 2020)
- Team members using a same board can view it in the way they like
🔹Core Experiences
- Redesigned issue view
- Breadcrumbs in navigation
- Performance has improved 100%
- Changes to Notifications (Coming soon)
💥Today Cloud users can be up to 10000 on the same instance
If you have any questions or interested to watch the webinar, let me know I will ask for the recording if it is available.
Best,
Fadoua