As of yesterday I can't attach photos to my cards. No matter whether I'm uing Android or web-based Trello on my PC. It starts to sync but then a grey square appears where the photo should be and can't see it or open it.
Hi Silviya,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with attaching images to cards. Have you tried creating a new board and attaching an image to a card there? And could you try uploading different images as well?
Jireh
I tried with a new baord and new task there but the situation is the same. I can't see the board background and can't attach files, including other files, not just images. It uploads the file but when I try to see or open the file it says it can't open that image/file.
Can you try uploading images, but check the web browser console for any error logs?
First, open your web browser's console. On Chrome it is Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS). On Firefox it is Ctrl+Shift+J (or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac).
Make sure you are on the "Console" tab of the window that appears. With it open, try uploading images or any files that you believe won't work. Then take a screenshot. Those logs might reveal why you're having issues.
These are all (or almost all the errors)
Wow! That is a lot of errors. I would email support@trello.com, and link them to this thread. They'll be equipped to help you out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.