Hi guys. I'm using 1 board to research a topic that has too many subtopics. I'm creating a list for every subtopic, and putting cards (information) in each list/subtopic. The board has grown a lot, so I find myself scrolling a lot to the right in order to find lists (subtopics) to add information to. Scrolling to the right (while searching for subtopics) is now taking too long.
Is there any way to add an INDEX list as the first list, and have that automatically add a card there every time a new list is created (and whenever a list is moved right or left)? Hoping that when that new card is clicked, it automatically scrolls to the right so I can start adding to that list right away.
That's what I envision as a solution. Please let me know of any ideas and/or alternatives. Pretty new to Trello, but loving it so far.
Thanks,
Sam