Hi there,
I´am just new to trello and have a problem with moving the tasks.
I made this test list:
But I can not move i.e. Task4 up above task task. Neither with the arrow keys or in the gant chart.
Sure a stupid beginner error but which?
Stefan
Hi Stefan,
What exactly is depicted in your screenshot? Is it a Power-Up or some other Trello integration?
Dear Jireh,
thx for Your reply.
Here is the whole screenshot:
What I try to do is i.e. move Task4 (bottom line Liste2) above Task 1 (2nd line in Liste2).
Does this make my question more clear?
@Stefan Kauling
Ah, I see you're using BigPicture, which is a Trello Power-Up! Power-Ups are like plugins you can enable on your boards to give your board all sorts of cool and useful functionality, such as these charts you're using right now.
I'm not familiar with BigPicture myself, but maybe the documentation can help answer your question: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/About+BigPicture+Trello
Jireh
If you have groups then you can't simply move tasks up or down. Maybe you could try function Organize Tasks to achieve the desired order inside groups.
I hope it will help you.
Cheers,
Patryk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.