For context:
I have a list of messages for my coworkers to read. Everyone who needs to read that message is added to that card. Once they've read the message, they remove themselves from the card.
Once everyone has read it, it should be moved to my archive list (I move my cards to a list instead of actually archiving them. Each archive list is by month (only have 2-3 active archive-lists, older ones I archive). Problem is that they're manually sorted by duedate (board button) and I need these cards to also get a due date when they're been read.
So I feel like I need one of these:
- Being able to have a command trigger 'when everyone is removed from a card' which then would trigger a 'due date set to now, move card to top of list {monthname} {year}'
- Be able to have an action like "set due date to now, if there isn't a due date already on the card" for my custom archive button I made with butler. (cause I want to have one custom archive button for all the lists on that board but don't want it to always override the duedate with 'now' on cards that actually have a due date)