Hello,
I'm struggeling to get Bamboo work with Docker. I've followed the guide "Getting started with Docker and Bamboo" and "Run Bamboo jobs in Docker".
Want i've done is that i have selected "Run this job in Docker container", as Docker image i entered golang:latest. The only task i have is source code checkout. This works fine. I can verify that the images are downloaded in Docker.
But, the problems start when i try to add a script task. As soon as i do, the job fails. No matter what i enter in the script it always fails with:
/var/folders/37/r_d7kk1n3pv22f0sg1n2_m4c0000gn/T/runInDocker5199371102598774497.sh: line 2: docker: command not found
/var/folders/37/r_d7kk1n3pv22f0sg1n2_m4c0000gn/T/runInDocker5199371102598774497.sh: line 4: docker: command not found
/var/folders/37/r_d7kk1n3pv22f0sg1n2_m4c0000gn/T/runInDocker5199371102598774497.sh: line 5: docker: command not found
/var/folders/37/r_d7kk1n3pv22f0sg1n2_m4c0000gn/T/runInDocker5199371102598774497.sh: line 6: docker: command not found
I'm not sure in which context the scrupt runs, but i imagine it's in the container? So i should be able to enter something like: /usr/local/go/bin/go version to print the version? Or is it in the context of the build server?
Anyway, no matter what i enter in the script body it always fails. What am i doing wrong here? All built-in tasks seems to work, i can check out source or clean the build directory.
I would really appreciate any input...