I have the Trello Outlook add in but I am failing to login to trello. The screen below pops up when I attempt to login.
I click login on this screen then the following message appears:
As a result, I can't add trello to my outlook. Anyone with a solution? Please assist.
Response from Microsoft below:
Hi,
Yes, we are looking into this issue at the moment. The workaround is the following:
First use Outlook on the web in another browser other than Internet Explorer using the following instructions: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/using-email-in-outlook-on-the-web-a096dc77-d053-4e04-864d-c278e5712ef9
Then you should be able to follow these instructions to install or use the Trello add-in https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Using-add-ins-in-Outlook-com-a5672109-e4f3-4119-abea-72323e9653cf. Once you do so, login to the Trello add-in on Outlook on the web. Afterwards, you should already be logged into the add-in in Outlook desktop.
Thanks,
Petra
Hi Ackson,
The bad news is that Trello didn't develop, and importantly, doesn't maintain, the Outlook add-in—this is a Microsoft product, not a Trello product, and we don't have any ability to manage it or solve a problem like this. The problem is that Trello did deprecate support for Internet Explorer, and while your default browser might not be IE, Outlook is using IE, which won't work. The link we provide on that page is designed to get around that, but Outlook isn't correctly accepting the token to properly work around that.trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com is the best place to reach for support directly about the Outlook add-in, and they'll be able to help!
Thank you, I will contact them
Same error.. That sucks! Everything that is handed to Microsoft turns to merde.
Same error..
I am trying to access Trello through outlook and each time I try to login or add an item, I receive this message:
Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093
How do i fix this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.