I've been looking up how to do this and all it shows is how to add attachments, which I do know how to do, but I don't know how to add a image or gif into the text of the card itself, can someone explain this to me?
In order to add an image inside a card description, you have to copy and paste the following Markdown code:

Where image.png should be the image URL, meaning that the file needs to be stored somewhere in order to be added to the Trello card. I hope it makes sense!
@Alice : if other team members cannot reach the URL, they won't see the image, correct?E.g.: I used a closed OneDrive URL only I can access.
@Andy - PTC Redundant oh good point. Yes, the image must be stored somewhere public.
Thanks for clearing that point up! Appreciate it.For me this is a perfect answer.... @EarthyJacob101 did it do the job for you? If yes, don't forget to accept the answer! 🏆👏🤓
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.