Months ago, I was walking in a huge grocery store and I went to the toys aisle and found a jigsaw puzzle that was more than 50% off, and I thought "why not? It will be fun and it can be a beautiful frame as well".
It took a while and finally me and my mom assembled a 500 pieces puzzle in one week and it was really good because it was a moment that we could be together, away from cellphone, television and any other electronic stuff.
After that, I bought more 5 and we are now almost finishing the third one (also 500 pieces) and the next two ones are 1000 and 1500 that will be really challenging.
I loved puzzles when I was a kid and I also remember that I did many things and played a lot when I didn't have a computer, also I liked to write, read, play the guitar and I don't often do these things anymore.
Now I want to know from you, do you still play games (not videogames or anything related to technology) that you used to play with your parents or friends? Are there any games that you would love to play again that you can't find anywhere? Do you keep your old games?
Some pics of the jigsaw puzzles:

The ones we still need to assemble:

Have a great weekend everyone!