I am trying to execute multiple run parallel but configured Jobs in one plan are being executed sequentially. I have configured it for parallel run according to the link https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/configuring-concurrent-builds-289277193.html. But not worked.
If I am doing anything wrong, please give the solution.
Thanks.
In addition to enabling "Concurrent Builds", and setting "Default number of concurrent builds allowed" to a number > 1, there should also be multiple agents be available to run the build.
If you have configured concurrent builds, but there's only one agent available, everything will still be executed sequentially.
What are you trying to run n parallel? Plans, Jobs, Stages? Tasks in a Stage will run in parallel by default
not Tasks but Jobs are execute in parallel.
Bamboo_Workflow.png
Oops, you're correct. A picture says more then a 1000 words
@Mark de Bont : I am trying to run Jobs in parallel.
No can do
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.