Host OS - Windows Server 2016
Bamboo Server Build - 60103
Database - Internal
9 days ago, I started the Full System Export process [Settings > Overview > System > Export > Selected [-Export Results , - Export Artifacts, -Export Build Logs]] for my Bamboo Instance. Yes, it is an non maintained Bamboo Instance with data persisting from 5 years back.
Initially I was the getting the error/errorEvents.action loading on the web browser saying
"Bamboo is currently exporting. Depending on the number of builds and test results, the time until Bamboo is available will vary. Bamboo will automatically become available as soon as this task is complete."
But now, it gives a time out, but I do see some activity happening in the logs. Below is what the logs read now:
2019-10-16 14:21:23,494 INFO [21-BAM::AirlineAgent::Agent:pool-38-thread-1] [BuildAgentControllerImpl] Agent 44859393 checking build queue for executables...
2019-10-16 14:20:00,922 INFO [23-BAM::CICDlocalAgent::Agent:pool-40-thread-1] [BuildQueueManagerImpl] takeBuildContext for agent 77758465 took 5569ms
2019-10-16 14:27:35,499 INFO [21-BAM::AirlineAgent::Agent:pool-38-thread-1] [BuildQueueManagerImpl] takeBuildContext for agent 44859393 took 2820ms
2019-10-16 14:25:03,010 INFO [20-BAM::TestElasticBamboo::Agent:pool-37-thread-1] [BuildAgentControllerImpl] Agent 32505857 checking build queue for executables...
2019-10-16 14:30:48,084 INFO [18-BAM::QWIK Agent::Agent:pool-35-thread-1] [BuildAgentControllerImpl] Agent 27197441 checking build queue for executables...
2019-10-16 14:29:37,065 INFO [19-BAM::TG Agent::Agent:pool-36-thread-1] [BuildAgentControllerImpl] Agent 28868609 checking build queue for executables...
2019-10-16 14:36:39,924 INFO [21-BAM::AirlineAgent::Agent:pool-38-thread-1] [BuildAgentControllerImpl] Agent 44859393 checking build queue for executables...
When I try to load Bamboo in my web browser, no entry for that request is made in the logs.
Is the Export Process still in progress ?
Has it ever taken anyone this much time ?
What should my next steps be ?