We've switched to SSO and wanted to add a message to the login screen telling them to contact an Admin if they see that screen. I am the JIRA administrator but don't have access to the JIRA server to edit pages so I had to figure out a way to do it through scriptrunner.
I added a web panel but the problem was that the many of the webpanel locations are not displayed on the login page so I had to add a banner a the top of the page but only display it for the login screen. So if you are in the same boat, here's how to do it for Jira v7.
- Admin -> Add Ons -> Script Fragment
- Add New Item -> Show a Web Panel
- Location: atl.header
- Condition:
import com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.model.JiraHelper
JiraHelper jirahelper = new JiraHelper();
def url = jiraHelper.getRequest().getRequestURL().toString();
if (url.contains('login')) {
return 1
} else {
return 0
}
writer.write("<div style='background-color: yellow; text-align: center'>" +
"If you are trying to access this page please contact your systems administrator. </div>")
Hope that helps!
Kira