Hey folks,
I am just joining, but I have been a long time user of Atlassian products. I wanted to get more involved so I could see where and I can help my Scrum teams with. Looking forward to lots of great discussions!
Hi @Austin Wimberly,
Welcome to the Community!
There is a ton of great information here you should start with the explore link at the top of the page and from there you can browse the collections of questions and discussions that interest you.
Also, don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone here is very friendly!
-Jimmy
@Austin Wimberly Love the enthusiasm, Austin! Welcome to the party. Our "Three Things" series might help you get your bearings, and be sure to snag an Answerer badge and check out off-topic areas like Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome to the Community, @Austin Wimberly
Like Jimmy said, The Community is great and everyone is eager to help and to learn from each other. I'm sure you have interesting use cases to share :-)
Thanks folks...I appreciate the warm welcome, and have a few more things on my plate this week but should be able to jump in a little more next week!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.