I am diving into the Butler reporting functionality and setting up some quick reports for the team, but I cant seem to get this use case nailed down:
Ideal state/story:
When Sue goes to trello, sue can click the "My Report" button that creates a report showing her where every card Sue is assigned is, including things like column, and custom fields we have to manage our team. The button would email Sue directly.
When Bob goes to trello, the exact same "My Report" button could execute the same thing. Emailing Bob. etc...
The underlining feature/question is butler knowing who clicked the button and all of the actions taken are {buttonclicker}. Each item being able to search for cards {buttonclicker} is assigned, and eventually email the report to {buttonclicker} as the last step.
I know I can already get the report for sue setup and create a "Sue's Report" button, but I would rather not have a button for each team member.
I also know I can create a button with each team members assigned cards and status, but I am not wanting that view at this time.