Hi,
I am trying to send elastAlerts to OpsGenie. On the ElastAlert documentation, they are asking for a key from OpsGenie, but i dont see any ElastAlert integration in the OpsGenie list. How do i go about integrating both?
Thanks
Sachin
Hello Sachin,
Thank you for contacting Opsgenie!
I believe you can add a new API integration, under the integrations page and use the API key of integration you created in order to send API requests.
Please, let us know if you need anything else, would be happy to assist.
Best regards,
Hi @Sachin Nair
Emirhan is exactly right, I just wanted to add some visuals for you, since I myself am a visual person
From your Teams page, select Integrations from the left drop down. You'll see the option for API integration:
Then, click on Add API. In the next window, you'll see the API Key as shown below:
Hopefully this helps, here's the documentation on API integrations as well: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/api-integration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.