Hi there.
I really like Trello but only use it for a hobby of mine. Now I'd like to export it to excel, but would not pay over $100 to do so. It doesn't seem right, especially if I need to do it just to have a backup.Anything I can do about it?
I ended up using Bridge24, which is amazing and has a fully functional trial period. That solved my problem.
Hi Pete,
i was looking to do this once and used the following ugly work-around. It took a bit of work but not too bad if you are doing once.
I know, it isn't pretty, but it is free and only took me 10m to get what I wanted. :-)
Thanks Jack. I tried that before but that website wasn't returning anything that I could use. I'm not sure if it was stuck.
cool. it might not perform well if it is a big Trello board. too many records.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.