Is anyone else having problems with their Card Repeater Power Up?
The power up still is shown under the board menu as active, but the button is no longer on the back of the card, the symbol is missing from the front, and it isn't repeating.
Can you please reach out to our support team directly at https://trello.com/contact ? We'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot!
Yes, the same thing just happened to me this morning. This is very frustrating as I have my entire system set up to rely on the repeater functionality and even upgraded to a paid account for this power up. Did you get an answer and it fixed?
No, I didn't. But I decided to move over to using a template board and Butler to automate my recurring tasks. I'v found that I have better control with this method.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.