Hello Everyone,
Back due to popular demand, your Friday Fun this week will once again be delivered by @Jimmy Seddon!
I work in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. Right now everyone is getting ready for Oktoberfest and if I'm right, I believe Kitchener has the largest Oktoberfest celebration outside of Germany.

My question to everyone is... What is your favorite local festival or event that happens year year? I'm talking about the things you look forward to participating in each year so you start planning for them well in advance!
Now, I really enjoy Oktoberfest and I'm really looking forward to taking part in some of the festivities this weekend and all next week. But, I enjoy Ribfest just a little be more only because Back Ribs are my Kryptonite. Also, our local Ribfest is also a Craft Beer festival as well!

Show me all of your wonderful food, drinks and activities!