I have the Slack Power Up installed in Trello. I have a dedicated channel for Trello notifications and limited what messages are sent. I set up a second association using @Member hoping to get that member's notifications for watched cards. Instead I get every notification. Any way to get only that member's notifications?
Hi @LW Baseshop Admin
Did you tried adding only the card comments option to the alert?
This only messages Slack when a comment is added; but it messages for ANY comment, not just for the cards (or lists) I'm watching. I also want to be notified of movement between lists and due dates for the cards I'm watching without getting messages for cards I am not watching but if I check them I get messages for ALL cards.
If you want to get notified of the movement between lists and due dates, just tick the boxes with these options. I am not aware of any setting that might notify you in case someone tags you in the comment.
I did check the boxes for movement between lists and due dates but again I got ALL of them, not just the ones for cards I was watching or assigned to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.