Hi everyone,
I should first state that as an individual user, I've used and loved Trello for a long time; it has enabled me to manage and optimize my professional workflows for many years.
However, I'm now starting to transition into a project manager role at my company and that means choosing the right tool to use across my team, and I'm having serious doubts about Trello.
I'd like to pose the following question and would absolutely love to hear any insight other users can provide...
Why should I try to cobble together multiple 3rd party apps to create a process that fits my team, when there are competitors out there that already provide this functionality out of the box? Functionality like...
- Gaantt Charts
- Task dependencies
- Multiple workflow views (kanban, list, timeline, etc)
- Custom project templates
- ...and more
It just seems like it's a hassle and more expensive to go with Trello (when you factor in business class + paid apps).
I'm really hoping someone could shine some light because I want to continue using Trello.
Thank you!