Hi,
I've been using Sourcetree quite happily for a while now. No issues. Suddenly I have a project that I had a feature branch. Committed ok. Finished feature, merge to develop branch ok. Push to origin Ok. Within a few mins I get a badge with up arrow showing 61. I did another push to origin and all OK. Again within a few mins (no changes to the project) and it shows the badge with 61. I do another push to origin and check show output. This shows (as far as I can tell) that both sides are identical... Everything is up to date.
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v origin develop:develop
Pushing to https://xxxxxx@bitbucket.org/yyyyyy/zzzzzz.git
To https://bitbucket.org/yyyyyy/zzzzzz.git
= [up to date] develop -> develop
updating local tracking ref 'refs/remotes/origin/develop'
Everything up-to-date
Completed successfully.
And yet again after a few moment I get the badge again. What is happening? I'm using version 3.2.6 on Windows 10.