For each week, I have 7 checklists where I put daily to-dos.
Is there a way to automatically move the incomplete checklist items to the "next day" to-dos checklist?
@Lilia this Trellinator function would move all incomplete checklist items from a checklist named with yesterday's day name to a checklist with today's day name on a card called "My ToDos" on a board called "Your Board" (update the name in the init() function before calling it):
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/aa06c086b38360196764b927682fc241
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
Once you install it you can run the init() function from the script editor and thereafter it will execute daily at 5am.
I got this error when it started to initialize the sheets:
["Getting Trello member ID invalid token","Webhook registration failed - HTTP:401:invalid key","Trellinator Initialization SyntaxError: Unexpected token: i"]
@Lilia hmm looks like the key/token aren't entered correctly in the Configuration tab
I tried to generate and enter the token a few times but got the same error every time. What do you mean by entered correctly? I entered the token in the correct spreadsheet cell.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.