For years, I've been using a Wufoo form to help my team add story ideas to our content board. Part of that involved formatting the Wufoo output in such a way that the considerable content from that form came into the card with formatting characters in place, to make the back of the card easier to read.
For maybe a month or so now (I lose track), those formatting characters have been automatically escaped out with the backslash character, so the created card descriptions are much harder to skim.
EXAMPLE
Previously, this text came in as is to the back of the card:
**Who are you?** *
Robert
The double asterisks caused the "Who are you?" text to be bold (followed by the obligatory * to indicated a required field on the Wufoo form). Now, though, that same text is coming into cards this way:
\*\*Who are you?\*\* *
Robert
The backslashes make the asterisks intended to delineate bold text appear, instead, as is.
I certainly didn't change anything in my Wufoo form, and Wufoo hasn't changed anything in the way these emails get sent out (I know because I receive the emails in my inbox as well), so I'm assuming that Trello has changed in some way, but I can't find any documentation about this online.
I'm hoping someone can help me understand what's going on here and, hopefully, turn this new "feature" off.
TIA