In order to run e2e-tests I need to provide some configuration (e.g. json-file) to my build plan, yet I do not want to store the config in vcs or in any other external source.
Hi @Mikko Sartanen
I hope you are talking about a Bamboo build running on Linux. Assuming that is the case, please consider the following JSON content as an example:
{"menu": { "id": "file", "value": "File", "popup": { "menuitem": [ {"value": "New", "onclick": "CreateNewDoc()"}, {"value": "Open", "onclick": "OpenDoc()"}, {"value": "Close", "onclick": "CloseDoc()"} ] }}}
You could embed this content in a script task using the following configuration:
read -d '' filename << EOF{"menu": { "id": "file", "value": "File", "popup": { "menuitem": [ {"value": "New", "onclick": "CreateNewDoc()"}, {"value": "Open", "onclick": "OpenDoc()"}, {"value": "Close", "onclick": "CloseDoc()"} ] }}}EOFecho "$filename" > filename.json
The script task will create the file you need and it could be configured to run right before the e2d-tests.Let me know what you think about this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.