Are you planning to support the accurev repo?
I'm sorry about the confusion. This question was not worded quite right. The real question is "When will the trade depot plugin support the accurev repo?"
There's nothing in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAMso I'd say there's no plans (well, a couple of old requests, but they're closed with "please see some plugin that's moved"). A quick glance shows https://bitbucket.org/hmcmanus/bamboo-accurev-plugin/wiki/Home
You might want to re-request it in the BAM project for more feedback from Atlassian
Hello James,
This ticket was not updated since 2009: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-225, I re-opened it with a private comment for our development team asking if there are any plans to have AccuRev repo in Bamboo any time soon, also, to collect more votes and comments. Please vote and add yourself as a watcher to receive future updates.
For the time being the only way to use Accurev with Bamboo is using this plugin which is only compatible up to version 5.2.2 and is unfortunately unsupported: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.luxoft.bamboo.plugins.accurev
Hope this information helps.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Sepideh
I forgot to ask, what's this "trade depot" you keep mentioning?
It's a new plugin to export and import projects and plans from one bamboo instance to another. i want to use it to move plans from Bamboo3.4.1 and Bamboo4.4.5 to Bamboo5.4.2
I have reached out to the developer but have had no reponse yet. So I am attempting to hack the code myself :-)
Hi James,
I am the author of the Trade Depot for Bamboo plugin. I replied to the review you left on my marketplace listing weeks ago with information on how to contact me. The marketplace doesn't provide direct contact information so that was the best I could do.
Currently, Trade Depot supports importing and exporting git, svn and hg repositories in Bamboo. I have never heard of Accurev but would be willing to accept a pull request if you have an implemenation for import/export.
Here is the Trade Depot source code if you would like to take a crack at it or feel free to open a feature request.
Thanks,Carolyn
I'm kinda stuck writing the module AccurevRepositoryAdapter.java (aka I don't know what I am doing yet). Can you give me some general guidance?
Of course, it may be easier to chat via email. You can reach me at me@carolynvanslyck.com.
Though based on other people's respones, I'm wondering if this will work? Trade Depot is only a nice REST api on top of Bamboo, and it sounds like Accurev is not supported by Bamboo? I may be misunderstanding. If you can set it up in the UI, then Trade Depot can handle it but otherwise there's not much I can do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.