When doing an install of crucible from scratch and following the system prompts when I get to http://localhost:8060/setup/jiraConnect.do, all that is returned is a blank page.
Has anyone else had this issue and how did you solve the problem.
Brian.
I had this issue, no solution found so far.
Hey,did you find a solution for this problem?
I had same issue after installation linux version, bit it looks Ive missed one step on installation:
Now copy the newly extracted <Crucible home directory>\config.xml file to the root of your new Crucible instance directory.
<Crucible home directory>\
config.xml
from 6. Tell Crucible where to store your data
so I stopped the server, removed every file related to Crucible and started from scratch, this time with
cp <Crucible home directory>\config.xml <Crucible instance directory>
after new server start everything was as it should be.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.