I'm using SourceTree with GIT flow enabled. Initialisation of the repo for git flow was done using just the defaults
- I had a feature branch which was "merged" back into Develop.
- After the commit, finished the feature using normal GIT flow finish feature and delete feature branch, merge into develop
- this was then pushed back to the remote bitbucket repository
- looking at the remote repo the the commit does not show as a merge
- on the local repo when I try to start at new feature branch it thinks Develop is a feature branch. And give the finish feature option
I have tried removing (renamed the folder to keep files) the local repo, and pulling down a fresh copy. however it still is the same, so I assume I've affected the remote repo with whatever strange state.
Kinda confused about how I got in to this state, and have no idea how to fix the problem.
I'm still newish to sourcetree.
TIA
John.

