Hi,
Context:
I have configured a build plan for the branches (so not develop or master), the repository for the plan is pointing to the develop branch, and I setup plan branch management so that only branches on PR have a plan branch, the plan branches have a remote trigger (bitbucket cloud webhook).
Problem:
The plan branches are not triggered by the webhook, the response from Bamboo server is 400 with body "The plan [xxx - Branches] is not configured for remote triggering."
If I add a remote trigger to the parent plan itself (in addition of the one for the plan branches) it will trigger a build for the develop branch when there is a commit pushed to it (and there is a separate plan for the develop branch).
Question:
How do I achieve this? Is there a workaround? Is it a bug?
ps: I'm using Bamboo specs to create the plans.