Hi guys, I've just started using Trello and it has so much potentials but it's sometimes so frustrating not to be able to tweak things I really crave. I would be very grateful if you could give me any advice.
I use Trello to keep up to my study/reading plan.
Say, I have to read 3 books and each of them consists of 10 chapters.
I'll have 5 lists as follow:
TODO = []
DONE = []
BOOK1 = [chp1, chp2, chp3, ..., chp10]
BOOK2 = [chp1, chp2, chp3, ..., chp10]
BOOK3 = [chp1, chp2, chp3, ..., chp10]
The problem is that the name of the cards are non-distinguishable once they leave the original list (BOOK#) they are created in. If I move 'chp1' from both BOOK1 and BOOK2 to TODO, there is no way of knowing which one is which.
I thought it would be helpful to have cards automatically colored upon creation, based on the list they were created.
However, since I already explained my situation and intention, you can suggest whatever alternative way to achieve the same purpose.
I wonder if there's any Trello Power-up or Chrome extension to do this. CMIIW but I believe there's no native feature to do this.