Hi,
I'm attempting to reconnect my Trello for Mac. I selected Sign in with Google and entered my password. My Google account's two-factor authentication is set up to look for my U2F security key. When Google's "Complete sign-in using your security key" prompt comes up in the Trello window, my key does nothing. There is also no option to fall back to an Authenticator code or other method, so I can't log in.
Is there a way to get past this, preferably without changing any of my Google security settings?
Edit: If I leave the screen hanging for several minutes, eventually it times out and offers to try another way, such as an Authenticator code. Which is great! But there's no other way to get to this alternative than by waiting a long time (and not too long, or the whole session will expire), so it would be much better to have that option right away.