Hi! I wrote this article about communication on the Atlassian blog in May. And I'd love your feedback.
How to improve communication in the workplace
It covers the three reasons we all suck at communicating and has ten strategies for improving your communications.
Communicating is the most important thing in our lives and the hardest thing for us to do well. Transferring information from one person to another via any path will always be inherently difficult and fraught with danger… or it will until we have the Vulcan mind meld (haha!). But honestly, I don’t want you touching my face. So I propose we find another way to negotiate this obstacle course.

^^^ and my handy-dandy, hand-drawn diagram of how communication works. Simple, right?!
I thought of this as a Communication 101 article. I think you can help me come up with a good idea for a follow up Communication 201 topic!
My questions for you are:
- What do you like about the article?
- What would make the article better for you?
- What other communication topics interest you?
- What communication challenges have you faced in the workplace (stories, pls!)?