Hi,
I create a Deployment running inside of the Docker, but I have a process must running in other docker image.I'm using Bamboo.yml format.Have any way to create 2 tasks for the same Environment using different images?
Hello @[deleted]
The whole work of an environment is processed by just one agent/docker image. An environment can be seen as a job for a plan.
To use the task structure that Bamboo provides and run them in different docker images you will need to create multiple environments. You can configure a trigger to allow one environment to be triggered right after the previous finished. Each one would have its own docker images.
Other two options I see:
This whole problem would be solved if the following feature request was implemented:
Please vote on that feature request and add yourself as a watcher to receive new updates from our dev team.Please let me know your comments on what I shared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.