Hello, favorite people of mine!
I love the number 27! Have no idea why, but it feels special to me. So, happy 27! ♡
After talking with a lot of you live or in slack, I noticed many specific traits in every person that I met. Because curiosity is my strongest and my weakest part, I need to find out more NOW! On my special day, share with me what you consider as your most unique trait that differentiates you from the person next to you.
If I want to find you in a crowd of thousands of people, what should I look for? Your beautiful smile, or the way you wear your hat, or maybe the jokes that you're telling so well; or the colorful sneakers?!
I know that some of you won't believe me, but my unique trait is that I'm always Grumpy. I have this specific serious, a partly cloudy look that feels like I'm planning my revenge on something. I think the reason behind is my way of thinking about several things at a time, planning and calculating almost everything. My mind is so busy with its stories and colors, and he is taking a break by grumping, I suppose...
Significant events are coming, and we should be prepared to recognize each other! 