Hi Atlassian Community. I am an experienced project manager, recently certified in Scrum Fundamentals. I am excited to become a certified expert with Atlassian. Thank you for your rich network and support.
Hi @Loree Spriggs!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!
You will find lots of really smart and friendly people to interact with here. If you are looking to become a certified expert. You might want to start by checking out the Atlassian University, or the Training and Certification collection of posts on the community.
-Jimmy
Congrats on your Scrumdamentals! Welcome.
@Loree Spriggs We're so glad you're here! Be sure to explore some watercooler threads like Friday Fun, and check out our "Three Things" series, where Community Leaders share the things they wish they had known in their first few weeks here.
Hi @Loree Spriggs,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I will be glad if I can help you.
Cheers!
Pavel
A warm welcome to the Atlassian community @Loree Spriggs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.