Hello! Here is a broad overview of my situation - I am trying to create a combo-trigger butler rule on Trello. I want several actions to occur when I complete 2 triggers, rather than just the one. Here is more info on my specific ask -
Upon creating a card - when I add a certain label AND add the card to a certain list, I want to add a description, checklist, etc. automatically. I currently have my rule set up so my trigger is when I add the card to a certain list, the actions of updating the description, checklist, etc. occur, but I need slightly different info depending on the label that is on the card and I cannot figure out if there's a way to create a combo trigger. Please let me know if I can explain this more effectively?
Thank you so much for your help!