I've searched the boards but can't find an answer for my exact issue.
I'm trying to get Butler to send an email report based on a Custom Field date. I've attached the script below. Not sure what I'm missing. I followed Trello's example here.
However, that script is setup to send a report based on the buckets Doing ({$Doing}) and Done ({$Done}). I want it to send a report based on the entire board.
I've tried a variety of commands in the last line, but none of them seem to work. Right now it says "sourcecardname," but I've tried many varieties.
The emails will send, and they're formatted properly, but there's no content. No card, no link, no dates.
Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Just not sure what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here's the script
every monday at 7:00 am, create a report with all cards with custom field "Reminder Date" set to a date in this week using pattern "- [{cardname}]({cardlink}) => {{%Reminder Date}}", and send an email notification to "name@url.com" with subject "Reminders for this week" and message "Reminders:\n\n{sourcecardname}"